From Anko Ogura: Request for ongoing supporters to stop supporting
We have been contacted by Enty management, and the content is that the financial status of Enty's management has deteriorated and no support money has been paid.
* (We have confirmed that payment has begun now.)
We received an official explanation that the support money will be paid later, but we will implement the following contents.
Please read the following contents carefully and cooperate with us.
① If you are currently continuing support, please stop continuing support at Enty.
* If there is a new work, it will be posted until the ongoing supporter completes the suspension of support. (No need to purchase past posts)
★ If you want to see new works, please use pixiv fanbox.
* The publication method is different from Enty
* Details ↓
② Please do not start new support.
* Please do not purchase past posts as well as normal support start.
③ We will continue to produce and update unfinished works posted on Enty.
④ If you can no longer distribute your work on Enty, we will publish a Zip file with password lock on Pixiv Fanbox.
Identity verification and Zip file passwords will be notified using Pixiv's message function.
To do this, please register for a Pixiv account.
Be sure to back up Enty's personal information required for identity verification.
● User name
● Year and month of support
I want to stop support
Enty Help Center Support Desk
* Due to the specifications of the message function, the same message may be sent in large numbers depending on the supporter, so if you have any questions, please contact us.